Parents for All is an EU-funded project (KA2 Strategic Partnership for Innovation in Adult Education, 2017-2019, Erasmus+) aiming to support parents to deal with diversity in multicultural Europe. It promotes the notion that parental engagement for social inclusion is a collaborative, reciprocal and mutually rewarding process.
In this one-day international conference the project products will be presented, namely:
- training materials for parents from the host societies
- training materials for migrant and refugee parents
- assessment toolkit
- video and short film on parent engagement and collaboration
Special emphasis will be put on the possible uses of the products after the project end by a variety of stakeholders. Important issues requiring further investigation will be discussed, as well as ideas to promote change in parent information and awareness raising for a better integration and social cohesion.
The conference is addressed at:
- parents and parent councils
- parent schools and lifelong training centers
- migrant communities
- universities and research institutions
- policy makers and stakeholders
Conference languages are English and Greek.
The program of the conference is available here.
Participation is for free upon prior registration. You can register here.